If you are:
- Dancer with a lot of dance dresses and costumes for sale,
- The owner of a dance store, shop or shoes salon,
- Coach and you need to sell your private lessons,
- Organizer of events, workshops or seminars,
- Head of Dance Sport studio - sell group lessons and private lessons of your coaches,
- Photographer: make photo or reports from events and competitions,
- Image-maker with many kinds of hairstyles and make-ups,
- DJ or video maker with video/audio materials.
Open EXPO shop on FollowWay.com!
Seven times World Champion answered to the tricky questions of Helena Cej.
Our funny and controverse miss asked Paolo Bosco about his dancing career before and after the official retirement from Dancesport competitions in the Standard Professional Devision, allowing us to focus on the squeamish moments.
Watch Paolo speaking about the topic of changing his partners in the dance life, learn the details of training and personal life of the famous dancer!
A set of common questions to test his general knowladge about the President of Italy and the ending of the Second World War. Personal life questions about his first kiss...
As you can see from the video is not so easy to manage the tricky and sharp questions from Helena , but Paolo keeps dignity, firmness and answeres about himself with lots of humor.
Funny, short and fast on phrases male and female dancepartners say during the practice
- I am dancing better with other dancepartner than with you!
- He leads me correctly!
- You're heavy as a cow in the Quickstep!
- Why others can do, and you can't ?
- Do you remember my little students? They do this movement , and you don't
See also some useful advices on training to avoid unpleasant consequences:
- Don't throw dance shoes at your dance partner
- No! You're doing this all wrong! Absolutely EVERYTHING wrong!
- You're standing in a bad position ! You 're pushing me!..
As is familiar! Is not it?
We know this problem is close to everyone.
Who could tell us better about the usual internal problems in a couple?
Helena Сej from Slovenia again pleases us with a funny video.
Let's going to explode of laugh with humorous video by Helena Cej from Slovenia! This funny short movie already in the first hours of the publication in internet go in the TOP in views with record speed!
The video present all the questions that people who doesn't know about dancesport ask us dancers:
Ballroom is like a ballet?
What dances are included in the program?
How you can stay in that position?
Do you have one partner or change them avery day?