Information Collected by FollowWay
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website, which is to enable users to discover and share information with one another. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from our FollowWay users:
Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. Registration: In order for you to use FollowWay services, such as submitting new links to the website, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require select personal information (including your full name and surname also for have access in WDSF Ranking List, country, e-mail address).
User Profile: To allow you to express yourself beyond just the information collected during registration, we enable you to provide additional information, such as a bio, personal interests, and dance career. In addition, you may choose to include photos of yourself in your profile. As indicated below, in the section titled "Sharing Your Information", you can control how your information is displayed and used.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. FollowWay and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, FollowWay cookie information, and the page you requested. FollowWay uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website. FollowWay may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes User Profile pages.
Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While FollowWay will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
FollowWay is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Sharing Your Information" section below. FollowWay may send out e-mails with FollowWay-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from FollowWay, which inform you of actions (e.g. friend requests) that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please visit the Email Basic info of your User Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. FollowWay cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
Sharing Your Information
Because FollowWay enables people to discover and share information with one another, information about the people who use FollowWay is an integral part of the FollowWay experience. Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
• FollowWay Personnel: FollowWay personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of FollowWay business.
• User Profile information: Information collected during registration and subsequent visits, such as your full name and location, may be displayed to other FollowWay users in your User Profile. The User Profile is the area on FollowWay where we allow you to tell other FollowWay users about yourself, Dance Career and your interests.
• Member Directory: The e-mail address that you submit upon registration will be searchable by other FollowWay users who know you by your email address, unless you choose to opt out of this feature. This is primarily so that other users can find you to establish friendship through FollowWay.
• Friends' Activity: Much like other online social networks, FollowWay allows non-friends to browse your friends' activity.
• API: FollowWay will allow third parties access to all FollowWay data this is already publicly available through the FollowWay website. FollowWay will keep private any passwords.
• With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
Keeping Information Secure
• Your FollowWay account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer. You can change the password in your profile, click in link "Edit".
• Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Ways to Control Display and Use of Your Information
• By visiting your User Profile, you can correct, amend, add or delete personal information or dance career on our website.
• You may request deletion of your FollowWay account by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us or other FollowWay users, please send e-mail message on email@example.com.
• However, please note that you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
• As explained earlier, the "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features.
Conditions of Use